Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for Writing Job or Internship Postings
Please know that generic job or internship postings will not yield robust applicant pools. Taking the time to craft an interesting and detailed posting will gain more student interest.

Provide specific examples of the type of work involved for the internship or job, if possible.
Identify specific competencies or skill sets for each position. Instead of listing majors this is a desired approach at MIT as many students, regardless of major, have a broad range of skills. Companies will garner more qualified applicants if skill sets and competencies being sought are highlighted.
Share information about your company, particularly if the company does not have a long history recruiting at MIT or is a start-up. Spotlight interesting company projects, products or accomplishments.
I want to work for the best essay writers and for that i want to learn tips. I don't know about interview. This is the very first time, i will gonna apply for the job and i am very tensed. That is why before applying for the job, i want to learn every tips. So that i can get that job very easily.